Spunlace non-woven fabric is a kind of fabric processed by spunlacing fibers. The fiber can be natural fiber, such as cap, silk, hemp, cotton, etc.; it can also be conventional fiber, polypropylene fiber, acetate fiber, polyamide fiber, etc.; differentiated fiber, shaped fiber, superfine fiber, high crimp fiber, low Melting point fibers, etc.; and high-performance fibers, carbon fibers, metal fibers, etc.
The spunlace method uses high-pressure fine water jets to spray on the fiber web. Under the force of the water flow, these fibers will be displaced and begin to entangle and entangle, which means that the fibers are twisted into a strand to strengthen the fiber web. Therefore, the spunlace nonwoven
is stronger and tougher than the ordinary non-woven fabric, and it will not damage the flexibility of the fiber, and the air permeability is also very good.
Application of spunlace non-woven fabric
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, medical curtains, wound dressings, masks, diapers, civilian wipes;
(2) Sanitary cloths: wet face towels, magic towels, cotton pads, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary pads and disposable sanitary cloths, etc.;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, table cloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(4) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: linings, fusible interlinings, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
(5) Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulating materials, coated base fabrics, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
(6) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
(7) Other non-woven fabrics: high-end electronic professional wipes, high-end instrumentation wipes, aviation wipes, space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.