Spunlaced non-woven fabric is sprayed with high-pressure fine water on one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers with each other, so that the web is strengthened and has a certain strength. The obtained fabric is a spunlace nonwoven. Its fiber raw materials come from a wide range of sources such as polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose, chitin, ultra-fine fibers, tencel, silk, bamboo fibers, wood pulp fibers, and seaweed fibers.
Main raw materials of Spunlaced Nonwovens
(1) Natural fibers: cotton, wool, linen, and silk;
(2) conventional fiber: viscose fiber, polyester fiber, acetate fiber, polypropylene fiber, polyamide fiber;
(3) Differentiated fibers: ultra-fine fibers, special-shaped fibers, low-melting-point fibers, high-crimp fibers, and antistatic fibers;
(4) High-performance fibers: aromatic polyamide fibers, carbon fibers, and metal fibers.
Application of Spunlaced Nonwovens
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection cloths, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wiping cloths, wet towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary care Pads and disposable sanitary cloths.
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall stickers, tablecloths, sheets, bedspreads, etc .
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: linings, adhesive linings, battens, styling cotton, various synthetic leather backings, etc .
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloths, etc .
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloths, seedling cloths, irrigation cloths, insulation curtains, etc .
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filters, tea bags, etc.