Why the development prospects of non-woven fabrics are good

Home / News / Industry News / Why the development prospects of non-woven fabrics are good

Why the development prospects of non-woven fabrics are good

Update:07 May
Summary: Nonwoven fabric are the simplest an...
Nonwoven fabric are the simplest and oldest textile fabrics. As the name implies, whether it is woven or knitted, non-woven fabrics are broadly defined as sheets or nets that are bonded together by mechanical, thermal or chemical entanglement of fibers or filaments and perforated films. They are flat or clustered porous sheets made directly from individual fibers, molten plastic or plastic film.
They are not made by weaving or weaving, and do not need to convert fibers into yarns. Generally, a certain percentage of recycled fabrics and oil-based materials are used in non-woven fabrics. The percentage of recycled fabric varies according to the strength of the material required for a particular application. In addition, after proper treatment and proper treatment, some non-woven fabrics can be recycled after use. Therefore, some people believe that nonwovens will be more ecological in certain applications, especially in fields and industries where disposable or disposable products are important, such as hospitals, schools, nursing homes, and luxury accommodations.
There are two main manufacturing methods for non-woven fabrics felted or bonded. The production method of felt non-woven fabrics is to layer thin sheets, and then apply heat, moisture and pressure to compress the fibers into thick felt fabrics that will not spread or wear. Nonwovens penetrate a wide range of markets, including medical, clothing, automobiles, filtration, construction, geotextiles and protective products. The use of non-woven fabrics is increasing day by day. Without their use, our current lives will become complicated and confusing. In fact, non-woven fabrics play an indispensable role in the convenience economy.
Basically, there are two types of non-woven fabrics: durability and disposability. Approximately 60% of nonwoven fabrics are durable, and the remaining 40% are disposable. These special fabrics are specially designed to provide specific functions such as absorption, sterility, liquid repellency, resilience, stretchability, softness, strength, flame retardancy, cushioning, heat insulation, sound insulation and Filterability. These characteristics are usually combined to create a fabric suitable for a specific job, while achieving a good balance between product life and cost.