Quality management is an important...
Quality management is an important part of the production and processing of non-woven fabric enterprises. Its important role is well known. However, in the actual production process, the quality of non-woven products is often difficult to control, resulting in various quality problems in non-woven fabrics.
1. Cut corners. For example, if a customer orders 80g per square meter of cloth, these small businesses will use 70g per square meter of cloth in order to reduce costs. If the customer is not professional enough and there is no special equipment for testing, it is generally impossible to find out. Stealing weight is the most direct method and one of the more commonly used methods, which can effectively reduce costs.
2. Insufficient weight. The weight of the non-woven fabric can directly affect the weight of the customer's product. During the laying process, the level is uneven and the two ends are not accurately connected.
3. Uneven thickness. The uneven thickness of the non-woven fabric is also caused by the unevenness of the carding and web laying, and the lack of technical experience and the insufficient precision of the equipment.
4. Insufficient pulling force. The strength of the non-woven pull is mainly determined by the number of needle punches. The more the number, the stronger the pulling force. Zhicheng Fiber can set different tensile strengths according to customer requirements. Zhicheng Fiber has 4 needle-punched cottons, each of which can reach 1,200 times per minute.
5. Use shoddy products. The non-woven market is mixed with snakes and snakes, and there are many kinds of them. However, there are three main types of non-woven fabrics. One is the film material. In order to reduce the cost, this material is used to pour a layer of film on the non-woven fabric. This is the worst. The second is a non-woven fabric mixed with a part of recycled materials or fillers. It is characterized by easy tearing, poor gloss, and uneven fabric. The third type is the production of 100% granular particles. This kind of fabric is characterized by strong tensile force, average fabric and good gloss. When distinguishing, you can touch the non-woven fabric with your hands to feel the smoothness of the surface, and then you can pull it hard to see its resistance to stretching. Can be effectively distinguished.