Summary: The main purpose of quality inspect...
The main purpose of quality inspection of nonwoven fabric
products is to strengthen product quality management, improve the quality level of non-woven products, and avoid non-woven products with quality problems from entering the market. The survival of the fittest in the market competition and the quality inspection of non-woven products can promote enterprises to improve the processing quality of non-woven products and enhance the market competitiveness of non-woven manufacturers.
One. Quality inspection requirements for non-woven products:
1. The stretchability and wear resistance of the fabric.
2. The color fastness of the fabric after rubbing and the color fastness after washing.
3. Antistatic and cloth burning properties.
4. Moisture regain, air permeability, moisture permeability, oil content and fabric purity.
Two. Main testing items of non-woven fabrics:
1. Color fastness test: color fastness to washing, color fastness to rubbing (dry, wet), color fastness to water, color fastness to saliva, color fastness to light, color fastness to dry cleaning, color fastness to perspiration , Color fastness to dry heat, color fastness to heat pressing, color fastness to chlorine water, color fastness to scrubbing, color fastness to chlorine bleaching
2. Physical property testing: tensile breaking strength, tear strength, seam slippage, seam strength, burst strength, anti-pilling resistance, abrasion resistance, fabric density, weight, thickness, width, weft bias , Yarn count, moisture regain, single yarn strength, appearance after washing, dimensional stability
3. Functional testing: air permeability, moisture permeability, combustion performance, waterproof performance (hydrostatic pressure, splashing water, rain), electrostatic testing
4. Chemical performance testing: PH value determination, composition analysis, formaldehyde content, azo test, heavy metals.
The purpose of quality inspection of non-woven products is to strengthen the quality assurance of enterprise products. Therefore, in order to ensure the processing quality of non-woven products, all departments and production links of non-woven production enterprises should insist that unqualified raw materials are not allowed to be used. Principle, strictly follow the quality inspection requirements of non-woven products!