Summary: PP spunbond nonwoven fabric is a ki...
PP spunbond nonwoven fabric
is a kind of non-woven fabric, which is a fabric woven from fiber paper without spinning. It is composed of directional or random fibers, and is prepared in one step through high temperature continuous melting, spinning, web laying, hot pressing and other processes.
(1) Light weight, the specific gravity of polypropylene is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, light and thin, with excellent fluffy.
(2) Soft, composed of fine fibers (2-3D), point-like hot-melt bonding, the finished product is soft and comfortable.
(3) Waterproof and breathable. Polypropylene chips do not absorb water and have zero water content. The product has good water repellency, 100% fiber content, porous, good breathability, easy to keep the cloth dry.
(4) Non-toxic and non-irritating. It is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, and is formed by thermal bonding. The product has stable chemical properties, non-toxic, no peculiar smell, and does not irritate human skin.
(5) Resistant to chemical agents, polypropylene is a chemically inert substance with good chemical corrosion resistance, and the product is not affected by corrosion.
(6) Antibacterial, the product has water repellency, no mold, can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and does not mold.
(7) Good physical properties, it is made of polypropylene spun yarn directly into a net and thermally bonded, and the product strength is greater than that of ordinary staple fibers.
(8) Good two-way fastness, diamond-shaped rolling point, wear-resistant and firm to the touch.